Tick, tock, tick, tock, the time is running out. Time to meet the locals 🙂
Ladies and gentlemen, please meet Menelaos Prokos!
1)What’s your weirdest improv fantasy?
Doing a show with my dog. Possibly other dogs too. But mainly Noise, my dog.
2) A penguin walks through the door dressed as Improzeus. What does he say and why is he here?
He’ll notice nobody is paying any attention to him and he says “No reason to be giving me the cold shoulder.”. He is here hoping he will finally get to meet a polar bear in person.
3) Imagine that you could make an improv duo with a comic book hero. Who would you pick and why? Which other heroes/improvisers would you “fight” against?
It would have to J. Wellington Wimpy. He is Popeye’s friend, the chubby, pleasant guy who is constantly seen eating obscene amounts of burgers. We share the same love for burgers, so this would be a match made in heaven. If heaven is a kitchen. We would probably fight against Captain Planet. He is way too much into saving the planet and the environment, and that includes cows, which is something Wimpy and myself simply cannot agree with.
4) What socks are you wearing right now? What scene would you make using them?
Right now I am not wearing any socks.
5) Are you addicted to any improv games?
I am a huge fan of Bibbidy Bibbidy Bop. I could play that for hours. I also love pole tossing. Oh, and walking inside a circle of improvisers with my eyes shut (trust exercise). Stage games, I love things like Half-Life and word restriction games.
6) What’s the best and worst piece of advice you’ve ever received?
Best advice: Not knowing how to do something is not good enough a reason not to do it.
Worst advice: Wait for someone else to do it first, and then try it.
7) What are you most likely very wrong about?
Probably the fact that Mt Olymprov is the greatest festival name on Earth. Surely that can’t be true. Second or third best maybe? Still, I continue believing it until I am proven wrong.