Join us after the festival’s closing party on an island escape.
In the morning of Monday the 12th of June we are boarding a bus from downtown Athens to the port of Lavrio, where we will take a boat towards the beautiful island of Kea.
Kea is one of the islands of the Cyclades complex in the Aegean sea.
It is an island that combines all beautiful, exciting elements of Greece, all packed in a small island at a close distance from Athens.
We’ve secured a wonderful hotel at very low prices and have arranged all necessary to get there from the Athenian port of Lavrio and back.
|The package includes:
- Transportation by bus to the port of Lavrio and by boat from Lavrio to the island and back. (Departure from Athens at 6am on Monday the 12th. Return to Athens at 9pm on Thursday the 15th.) Please note that you will need to arrange your accommodation in Athens for the Sunday prior to departure and for Thursday upon arrival from the island. The festival hostel can accommodate.
- Accommodation at a 4-star hotel for three nights.
- Bus transportation from the port to the hotel and back
- Information pack on what there is to do on the island
- A wonderful 4 days, filled with the most memorable Greek experience your heart can take!
Treat yourself to an All-Improv All-Greek holiday this summer!