This is where it all begins.
2016 marked the birth of Greece’s very own international improv theater festival and it was a huge success.
2017 followed with an ever bigger, better festival that left everyone talking about it around the globe.
2018 established us as one of the prime festivals in Europe.
2019 was the best one of them all.
Maybe this is the year for you to be one of our esteemed instructors? We invite you to submit an application to teach any kind of improv-related workshop you have in mind. Push the boundaries, share the knowledge and teach something extraordinary! (HINT: Instructors that have more than one workshop to offer, have higher chances of getting selected.)
Each instructor that teaches at Mount Olymprov Festival receives the following:
- Up to €500 towards your flight.
- €60 per hour of workshops taught.
- A wonderful hotel room.
- Free entry to all shows.
- Free entry to all festival events.
- Discount to all workshops.
- A Mt Olymprov festival bag filled with goodies.
- A T-shirt to show off back home.
- Coaching opportunities.
- The chance to eat some of the best food in the world!
Are you one of those individuals who have spectacular improv knowledge to share? Are you *dying* to visit Greece, be part of its local, vibrant improv community and teach some improv?
Here’s your opportunity!