Come to Athens, Greece
and join us for
Mount Olymprov – Greece’s Third International Improv Festival, June 5th – 9th 2018!
(Departure on the 11th)
A 5-day improv comedy theater extravaganza with some of the best instructors and top performers from all around the world.
The only thing it’s missing is YOU, and we are offering YOU more than just Improv.
It’s the complete IMPROV in GREECE experience.
Take all you can get out of an improv festival (shows, workshops, events, activities, parties, wonderful people) and combine it with all you can get out of a holiday in Greece (Acropolis, tours, food&drink, a beautiful island).
Register as of March 8th as a visiting improviser
and catch the pre-sale-priced package that gets you all the benefits you could wish for! A package valued at more than €400 for less than half the price!
Hurry up and register now. These are early bird prices and they last until April 15th!
| ||What you get:
- Included 5-nights accommodation at one of the most convenient, comfortable, beautiful locations right in the heart of Athens. (Nights included Tuesday 5th through Saturday the 9th. Departure Sunday the 11th.)
- Free entry to ALL improv shows (4 nights - 16 groups).
- Free entry to ALL evening events
- Free entry to lots of fun activities we have arranged for you during the day, apart from the worshops
- Chance to perform at the festival in a mixer team (Limited places available).
- 20% discount for ALL workshops. (You will be sent a promo code immediately after registration.)
- Discounts to many shops and restaurants around the city.
- A Mt. Olymprov bag 'o' swag!
- A Mt. Olymprov T-shirt.
- A mobile phone SIM card to easily and affordably communicate with all other improvisers here.
- A Mt. Olymprov 2018 souvenir.
- Total value of €400 for less than half the price!
Also, if you want some more privacy when it comes to your sleeping arrangements,
But it doesn’t end there!
Join us after the festival’s closing party to an island escape. We are inviting you to visit a beautiful island with us (island will be announced shortly), at the complex of Cyclades.
| ||The package includes:
- Transportation to our destination and back. (Departure from Athens at 6am on Monday the 11th. Return to Athens at 9pm on Thursday the 14th.) Please note that you will need to arrange your accommodation in Athens for the Sunday prior to departure and for Thursday upon arrival from the island. The festival hostel can accommodate.
- Accommodation at a 4-star hotel for three nights.
- In between transportation as necessary
- Information pack on what there is to do on the island
- A wonderful 4 days, filled with the most memorable Greek experience your heart can take!
Not an improviser, but want in on the fun? Check out our Improviser Starter Pack!
Treat yourself to an All-Improv All-Greek holiday this summer!